Re: alioth -> salsa migration

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:18:20PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Ralf,

> the migration of our git repositories from alioth to salsa becomes more
> and more urgent. Is anybody working on this?

Not as far as I'm aware.

> Running the python script as described in [1] seems easy enough. I can
> do that, however I will be on VAC next week and don't want to do this
> just before leaving, so it would have to wait for the week of april 30
> if noone else wants to step in.

I can step in, perform the needed migrations, grant team members access,
and make sure there is a redirect from alioth to salsa, if I'm granted
access to pkg-ocaml on salsa (I would probably need Master permissions,
since I would be granting permissions and creating repos).

Please poke me on IRC if/when I can go ahead with this.

Best,

  nicoo