Re: RFS: ocaml-rope/0.5-1

Thanks for the review!

> The files bench/tinyRope.* have a different copyright holder and
> slightly different license, they must be mentionend in debian/copyright
> (otherwise ftp master will reject the package).

Good catch. Updated d/copyright.
Also reported to upstream: https://github.com/Chris00/ocaml-rope/issues/1

> - did you check that the package compiles on bytecode-only
>   architectures?

I've successfully built it in sid mips using sbuild.

> - is there any reason why you use DH compat level 9 instead of 10?

I intend to backport it to ubuntu trusty, which contains debhelper 9
according to https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=debhelper

> - what about the empty debian/librope-ocaml-dev.ocamldoc?

As far as I know, the file need to present to trigger dh_ocamldoc. I'm
not sure if there is another way that do not use a *.ocamldoc file.

> - maybe you can add to the long description of librope-ocaml-dev:
>
>  This package contains the files that are necessary to compile OCaml code
>  that uses the ropes library.
>
>  (or something similar).

Added as suggested.

> - Have you considered adding some small autopkgtest test(s)? In case of
>  a library this might consisting in compiling a trivial package using
>  that library (see for instance the ocplib-simplex package).

Added as suggested. `adt-run ../ocaml-rope_0.5-1.dsc --- schroot
unstable-mips` showed that the tests passed.
FYI, I've also tried adt-run on ocplib-simplex but there are various issues:
 * AUTOPKGTEST_TMP is not defined. I use $(mktemp -d) instead in ocaml-rope.
 * the ocplib-simplex binary package is not installed, should add "@"
in d/tests/control Depends.

Let me know if there is any remaining issue.

Best regards,
Andy