Re: RFS: ocaml-rope/0.5-1

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 03:00:08PM +0800, Andy Li wrote:

>   I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ocaml-rope"

The files bench/tinyRope.* have a different copyright holder and
slightly different license, they must be mentionend in debian/copyright
(otherwise ftp master will reject the package).

Besides that it look fine, I just have a few minor questions and suggestions:

- did you check that the package compiles on bytecode-only
  architectures?
- is there any reason why you use DH compat level 9 instead of 10?
- what about the empty debian/librope-ocaml-dev.ocamldoc?
- maybe you can add to the long description of librope-ocaml-dev:

 This package contains the files that are necessary to compile OCaml code
 that uses the ropes library.

 (or something similar).

- Have you considered adding some small autopkgtest test(s)? In case of
 a library this might consisting in compiling a trivial package using
 that library (see for instance the ocplib-simplex package).

-Ralf.
-