ocaml 4.04 transition

* i'm not subscribed, please CC me *

Hi,

I've synced 4.04 from experimental into Ubuntu and started to migrate
all the things.

I gave up on ocaml / ocamlbuild split, and thus made dh-ocaml to
depend on ocamlbuild. I guess the right approach is for the packages
to build-depend on ocamlbuild, but that was too many deltas for me to
upload into Ubuntu by myself.

Quite a few build failures are due to change from int32 to int32_t and similar.

Also there are some build failures due to incorrect ocaml var usage /
initialisation (anything that fails to access ocaml__frame).

And then there are unique failures due to stricter names of modules /
renames, etc. These are typically solved by getting new upstream
versions of things.

Current progress can be seen here:
http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/html/html/ocaml.html

Have you been planning 4.04 transition soon? And would you like me to
file some bugs with and/or without patches for things that need fixing
for smooth 4.04 binNMU transition?

--
Regards,

Dimitri.