Re: [Caml-list] mips32 backend without floating point hardware

> Any effort to make things better would be greatly appreciated. OPAM
> packages should be fixed to work without ocamlopt.

If the library expose a specific build target for native code, it's already possible to annotate the opam file to do that, using `ocaml-native`, `ocaml-native-tools` and `ocaml-native-dynlink` predicates (see [1] for an example). It should be possible to run bulk builds for bytecode only to see which packages need their build system to be fixed. I'll try to see what we can do.

Best,
Thomas

[1]: https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/packages/ocamlfind/ocamlfind.1.5.5/opam#L11