Re: getting janest-core dependencies to a current state

Le 24/09/2014 23:11, Hilko Bengen a écrit :
>>> I am not sure how to proceed with the other 9 packages: Should I upload
>>> everything to experimental first or should I upload everything
>>> (including updates of the 4 packages mentioned above) to unstable?
>>
>> You choose. Right now, I don't see any contraindications to uploading to
>> unstable.
>
> I have uploaded the four updates to unstable and also pushed the changes
> to the git repositories.
>
> Is there anything I need to do to trigger rebuilds of dependent packages?

Contact someone who has privileges. I do, and you can contact me in
private, but you can also submit a bugreport to the release.debian.org
pseudo-package. BTW, rebuilds are called "binNMUs".

Note that we don't necessarily wait for an explicit request to trigger
rebuilds, so it is possible that you have nothing to do in practice :-)
I've just scheduled ocaml-data-notation, ocaml-ipaddr and obus.

Stéphane