Re: ITP: ocp-indent -- OCaml indentation tool for emacs and vim

Hi,

Quoting Stéphane Glondu (2014-01-18 15:32:07)
> Have you considered joining the OCaml team on Alioth[1], and put your
> packaging as a git repository there[2]?
>
> [1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/
> [2] dom-new-git-repo(1), in package dh-ocaml

It would make sense to place the packaging into the hands of pkg-ocaml-maint by
putting it into a git repo on alioth.

Though I would probably not get ssh access to git.debian.org just by joining
the pkg-ocaml-maint team? I'm no DD yet, just in the process of applying to be
a DM right now.

Also I saw that dom-new-git-repo calls git-import-orig which is part of the
git-buildpackage package. But dh-ocaml does neither depend, recommend or
suggest git-buildpackage?

In the long term I want to package botch [1] for Debian. Having also that in
mind it would probably make sense for me to join pkg-ocaml-maint. Then later,
botch packaging could be team maintained as well.

cheers, josch

[1] https://gitorious.org/debian-bootstrap/botch