Re: camlp4-extra (<< 3.13)

Le 31/01/2012 12:44, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
> What is the status dynlink.cmxa on armel?

It doesn't exist. There has been a discussion in [1] about that.
Retrospectively, maybe I would advocate a dummy implementation of
dynlink.cmxa everywhere... something like raising an exception, but
definitely not a segfaulting one, as it was the case before.

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=5049

> Camlp4 is a quite large library and the dynamic loading is just a
> minor point IMHO. One can think of many Camlp4 applications that
> do not need dynamic loading. If there is an architecture that has
> native compilation but no dynlink.cmxa, then there should be
> native camlp4 library on this architecture that does not depend
> on dynamic loading.

This is what I meant by "bug" :-)

Stéphane