Re: Transition to OCaml 3.12.0...

Hi,

On 08-02-2011, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
> Le 08/02/2011 09:02, Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
>
>> AFAIK, other packages FTBFSing have patches too... so, it should be easy
>> to get around those build failures. (Unless I misunderstood something).
>
> Could you point me to those patches? I agree, some of the FTBFSes can be
> easily fixed, but ocamlgsl one (for example) doesn't seem obvious to me,
> and I don't have time to investigate it myself.

The ocamlgsl package is already a PAS and should not probably not be
built on armel.

See the error in the build log:
#error "Architectures with double-word alignment for doubles are not supported"

But maybe you are referring to something else.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--
My company: http://www.ocamlcore.com