Re: New ocaml packages

Long term, I believe ours should be dropped - I don't think it provides anything in any way better than libuuid, and therefore uuidm. It's in at the moment because our main code-base depends upon it, and changing it all over would be a reasonably large effort. It's one of the reasons we're putting it under the xcp/ subdirectory, so as not to conflict with anything existing and so that we don't give the impression that it we think it's ready as a library for consumption by others. Our main goal is to be able to get the XCP toolstack in, and this is a stepping stone on that path.

Jon