Re: New ocaml packages

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
> Le 07/12/2011 15:20, Jonathan Ludlam a écrit :
>> Note that this package depends upon libxen-ocaml, which hasn't been
>> uploaded yet, although it is committed in the repository.
>
> Which repository? Can you post an URL to a .dsc somewhere, so that we
> can build it easily?

We have a Debian archive on downloads.xen.org with the binary and
source packages. You can download both our Xen package and
xen-api-libs from here:

http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/debian/repo/debian/pool/main/x/xen/
http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/debian/repo/debian/pool/main/x/xen-api-libs/

You will need to build the Xen package first, and install
libxen-ocaml-dev and libxen-ocaml prior to building xen-api-libs.
Alternatively you could just download and install the binary debs from
our archive, if you don't want to recompile all of Xen just for those
OCaml bindings.

Please note that we have been working with the Debian Xen maintainer
on our changes to the Xen package, and he has already committed those
changes to his tree, though he has not yet published the new Xen
package to Sid. Thanks for taking the time to review our package,
Stéphane, et al.

Mike