Re: RFP/RFH: Looking for a comaintainer for libaio-ocaml

Hello,

On 17-02-2010, Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> wrote:

> I updated my libaio-ocaml bindings (svn.forge.ocamlcore.org project
> libaio-ocaml) to use Bigarray as planed and everything seems to work
> again. I still plan to convert to git instead of svn.
>
> So now I'm looking for a sponsor or comaintainer for it. Someone with
> ocaml packaging experience as that is pretty much a mess and I could use
> a few good pointers. The packaging used to be lintian clean but bit-rot
> has set in. I wouldn't mind droping cdbs too.
>
> If you are interested you can check out a copy from svn or download the
> source package from http://mrvn.homeip.net/libaio-ocaml/

I can co-maintain/package libaio-ocaml, but the best way is to remove
the debian/ directory from upstream package. This is the usual scheme to
allow co-maintainance inside the pkg-ocaml-maint group.

Do you agree to remove debian/ from the upstream package and transfer it
to pkg-ocaml-maint git repository (only for the packaging part)?

Since I am also member of the forge.ocamlcore.org project I can do
everything myself, just tell me if you agree.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall