RFP/RFH: Looking for a comaintainer for libaio-ocaml

Hi,

I updated my libaio-ocaml bindings (svn.forge.ocamlcore.org project
libaio-ocaml) to use Bigarray as planed and everything seems to work
again. I still plan to convert to git instead of svn.

So now I'm looking for a sponsor or comaintainer for it. Someone with
ocaml packaging experience as that is pretty much a mess and I could use
a few good pointers. The packaging used to be lintian clean but bit-rot
has set in. I wouldn't mind droping cdbs too.

If you are interested you can check out a copy from svn or download the
source package from http://mrvn.homeip.net/libaio-ocaml/

MfG
        Goswin