Re: obrowser: Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu a écrit :
>>> obrowser FTBFS on SH4.
>>> http://buildd.debian-ports.org/fetch.php?pkg=obrowser&arch=sh4&ver=1.1%2Bdfsg-3&stamp=1268211273&file=log&as=raw
>>> [...]
>> There was the same problem on s390 [1]. It worked on second try [2]. I
>> had no explanation. It seems to fail consistently on sh3 [3], though. Is
>> there some sh4 machine I could access to? Does it work well on qemu (I
>> see there is a qemu-system-sh4)?
>
> Yes, I have porterbox which is not official.
> [...]

Nobuhiro gave me access to his porterbox. The problem was due to a
Makefile (implicitly) relying on the evaluation order of the prefix:

OCAMLLIB=`pwd`/../../rt/caml CAML_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=`ocamlc -where`/stublibs

With dash (the standard default shell, used on official buildds),
`ocamlc -where` is evaluated in an unmodified environment, whereas in
bash (used in the sh4 porterbox), it is evaluated with an updated
OCAMLLIB and returns a different value.

I've uploaded a fixed package to unstable.

Best regards,

--
Stéphane