Re: obrowser: Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu a écrit :
> obrowser FTBFS on SH4.
> http://buildd.debian-ports.org/fetch.php?pkg=obrowser&arch=sh4&ver=1.1%2Bdfsg-3&stamp=1268211273&file=log&as=raw
> [...]

There was the same problem on s390 [1]. It worked on second try [2]. I
had no explanation. It seems to fail consistently on sh3 [3], though. Is
there some sh4 machine I could access to? Does it work well on qemu (I
see there is a qemu-system-sh4)?

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=obrowser&ver=1.1%2Bdfsg-3&arch=s390&stamp=1266325880&file=log
[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=obrowser&ver=1.1%2Bdfsg-3&arch=s390&stamp=1267697785&file=log
[3]
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/build.php?pkg=obrowser&arch=sh4&ver=1.1+dfsg-3

> [...] Is this a problem of ocaml-findlib? [...]

I don't think, but I don't understand the problem either. Why do you
think the problem could come from ocaml-findlib?

Stéphane