Re: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 09:42:58PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> It would be great if every team on track could send us a short mail to
> debian-release@lists.debian.org and if every team that still faces work

Dear OCaml-ers,
  I believe we should follow-up on this. AFAICT the major changes we
wanted to have in Squeeze are already done, so unless there are
objections I'll followup stating that "we are fine" basically. If others
want to write the mail, I don't mind, just avoid double postings :-)