advi 1.8-1 uploaded to debian experimental

Hello,

I just uploaded advi 1.8-1 to experimental. Since I am not using advi
myself I would appreciate if you could give it a try to check that
everything works as it should.

Some remarks:
- I have rewritten debian/rules from scratch, using dh
- The examples are in a somewhat sorry state. The reason is that upstream
  is in fact no longer distributing examples, so I just copied the
  examples directory from the 1.6.0-15 tree. Hopefully upstream will
  resuming distributing examples/, possibly separately from the advi sources.
- I have disabled loading of the .advirc file from the working directory.
  This is for security reasons, since a local .advirc might modify the
  security setting (options -safer, -ask).

If you want to play with the sources: everything is in the experimental
branch of the git repository.

-Ralf.