Re: advi 1.8-1 uploaded to debian experimental

Ralf Treinen a écrit :
> I just uploaded advi 1.8-1 to experimental. Since I am not using advi
> myself I would appreciate if you could give it a try to check that
> everything works as it should.
>
> Some remarks:
> - I have rewritten debian/rules from scratch, using dh

It seems that you overlooked the sid/master branch and the two previous
uploads of advi (1.6.0-{14,15})... I created this branch in the first
place because the master branch was in an unreleasable state, and yet
bugs (and security issues) needed fixing [1].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2009/07/msg00154.html

Stéphane