Re: Debian package available for OCaml-R.

Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :
> It wasn't that clear, but I now did it. I was mainly replying to
> Stéphane concerning the fact that he made small changes to dh-ocaml.

I don't understand how it helped, unless you were not running
dom-new-git-repo from a git repository (which was clearly the case from
[1] and my reply). Do you have an explanation?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2009/10/msg00306.html

> I'm now focusing on how to import the debian/ folder, and the patch
> issues you mentionned to me.

The whole point of running dom-new-git-repo from the git repository was
also to send directly all your local changes to alioth.

Stéphane