Re: Debian package available for OCaml-R.

Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :
yziquel@seldon:~/sandbox/repo/debian/debian-ocaml/ocaml-r$
dh-ocaml/tools/dom-new-git-repo ocaml-r

On my computer, I have (dh-ocaml 0.9):

$ dom-new-git-repo
Usage: dom-new-git-repo PKGNAME [ UPSTREAM_TARBALL ]

Did you put upstream's tarball also in the command line?
Maybe it's not clear but you better have to pass the tarball as an
argument too.

It wasn't that clear, but I now did it. I was mainly replying to Stéphane concerning the fact that he made small changes to dh-ocaml.

I'm now focusing on how to import the debian/ folder, and the patch issues you mentionned to me.

Thanks.

--
     Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/