Binary NMUs...

Hello,

I've prepared the binNMU request [1] that I intend to send to
debian-release on Monday. It is basically the one generated from my
monitoring script, minus all packages listed on the TODO list [2].

If there remains packages not to be binNMUed, please update the TODO
list and I will update the request (or notify me if I forgot something).

There are dep-waits so that reverse-dependencies of whatever you will
upload will be built after your upload (even if you upload it after the
binNMUs are scheduled). Meanwhile, you can still upload things that are
at level 2, for example (or wait). Don't forget to put versioned
dependencies if some of them are not yet available everywhere.

[1] http://debian.glondu.net/ocaml-3.11.1-finalized-binNMU.txt
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCamlTransitions

Stéphane