Re: Does anyone upload Debian package that uses OCaml?

Hi Ralf thanks for your reply,

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:36:37 +0100
Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> wrote:
> Thanks for having contacted us. Good to know that there are OCaml fans
> in Japan :-) Are you aware of the fact that we have a specific sub-policy
> for OCaml packages ? It isn't an official debian sub-policiy yet, but
> anyway any packages (build-)depending on ocaml should follow it. You
> get the current version when you install the dh-ocaml package.
>
> You might also want to have a look at
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce if you don't know it yet.

 Okay, I'll see it.
 Kei, how do you think about this package? It's okay?

> Please tell us when your package is ready for ocaml 3.11, and we will
> have a look at it.

 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/failsafec/failsafec_1.1.0.1774-1.dsc
 Good upstream, yeah :)

 But it's not lintian clean yet... (because of lintian's bug ;)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane