Re: Monitoring OCaml transition to 3.11.0

Romain Beauxis a écrit :
I wonder: is liquidsoap really concerned by the transition ?
It only depends on ocaml packages on build, so it shouldn't block any transition. I see this is the same at least for freetenis.

The source packages are those that build-dep on OCaml, and the red/green cells are are those that have a runtime-dependency to OCaml (the others are shown as "unknown"). AFAICT, the "unknown" cells would not block the transition. It's the case for liquidsoap.

IMHO, it might be a good idea to ask a binNMU for these packages anyway, just to be sure it compiles everywhere with the new OCaml (and not just stumble on a FTBFS later when we don't expect it).

Stéphane