Monitoring OCaml transition to 3.11.0

Hi,

I've just commited to svn a script that generates that:

  http://glondu.net/debian/ocaml_transition_monitor.html

Our goal is basically to make everything green.

It entirely relies on the contents of a mirror, so it shows the status of the transition from a user's point of view. The page is updated every 6 hours.

Note: this script computes almost everything that is needed to generate a massive binNMU request, I will probably adapt it later for this purpose, and drop the other script written in Python.

Stéphane