Re: RFS: hevea, lablgtk2 (for experimental)

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 10:56:28PM +0100, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> > Out of curiosity: any reason for not having migrated these two
> > packages to Git yet?
>
> Same reason as I don't add DMUA: I don't want to hurt feelings, and I
> will do it only when explicitly allowed to do so.

Fair enough, very kind of you.

Plea to the usual maintainers of hevea and lablgtk2: if you have
anything against migrating them to Git, please say so _now_. Otherwise
they will be migrated to Git. Stéphane, if you don't mind doing so,
please to the migration in a few days (unless complains are raised of
course).

BTW, I once complained for an unannounced DMUA addition, and I stand
before that complaint, but only because it was out of the blue.
Hence, if you (or anybody else of the other non-DDs, which are regular
contributors of d-o-m) want to have a DMUA added to some package, just
ask.  We have a quite "liberal" tradition in this team, which has
served us well thus far: I'd like to keep it that way :-)