Re: Availlability of ocamlopt

Julien Cristau schrieb:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 16:22:53 +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
>

> Right, some command line options are specific to the native compiler.
> Using the 'all.bc' rule from the upstream Makefile instead of 'all'
> seems to work (then you'd have to rename sks.bc and sks_add_mail.bc to
> sks and sks_add_mail, respectively, and add a dependency on
> ocaml-base-nox-$(VERSION) and libcryptokit-ocaml, I think).

Thanks for the hint. I also got some good help from
ocaml_packaging_policy. I have now automatic dependencies on
ocaml-base-nox-3.10.2 on a bytecode plattform. But I still get a lintian
warning:

E: sks: missing-dep-for-interpreter ocamlrun => ocaml-base-nox |
ocaml-base | ocaml-nox | ocaml (./usr/lib/sks/sks_add_mail)

I think, this is a bug in lintian.

At the moment I try to find out wether I really need libcryptokit-ocaml
as runtime library with bytecode, but it seams I don't need it. I am not
shure why.

Christoph
Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856