Report on OCaml packages status on Ubuntu

Hello,

A short email to signal that I made a report on the status of OCaml
packages on Ubuntu:
  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-October/005880.html

Despite putting debian-ocaml-maint in Cc:, my original email (and any
further reply) did not reach the list. The SMTP servers of my ISP
(free.fr) seem black-listed or something like that. If any Debian
Developer can convince listmaster to take a look at this. In the
meantime, I'll try to use my Gmail account (sigh).

Regarding status of OCaml packages, OCaml in Intrepid Ibex is pretty
well in synchronization with Lenny:
 * 6 packages would need a synchronization
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/janest-core/+bug/282278);
 * 3 packages are missing in Ubuntu;
 * 2 packages have been modified in Ubuntu (I haven't looked at them
yet to see if those modifications need backport to Debian);
 * a few other packages are in various other state;
 * the vast majority of the other packages are the same as in Lenny.

See my report for details. Let me know if you find any error.

Sincerely yours,
david