Re: Report on OCaml packages status on Ubuntu

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:12:37AM +0200, David MENTRE wrote:

> Despite putting debian-ocaml-maint in Cc:, my original email (and any
> further reply) did not reach the list. The SMTP servers of my ISP
> (free.fr) seem black-listed or something like that. If any Debian
> Developer can convince listmaster to take a look at this. In the
> meantime, I'll try to use my Gmail account (sigh).

That's strange. I also use free.fr, and I can post without any problem
to any debian mailing lists. However, free.fr refuses to SMTP with
master.debian.org, that is I cannot send from my free.fr account to
a debian.org address. The reason is that free.fr has blacklisted
master.debian.org due to excessive spam.

-Ralf.