Re: uploaded planets for the OCaml 3.10.1 transition

Hi again,

Stefano Zacchiroli [2008-03-02 14:58 +0100]:
> Given that at a times other people than you have to take care of the
> package it would be much easier if the package can be moved there. In
> case you don't mind doing so, I've added you to the pkg-ocaml-maint
> alioth project and you can check your package in the repo right away.
>
> Other small issues are making your package a bit different than the
> other, like the choice of substvar naming, not using CDBS ... In case
> you would like to uniform your package with the others just let me know,
> I'm willing to help out.

This time svn import worked. I imported the package to

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/planets

and did the conversion to cdbs, broken-out patches, and some other
cleanup in svn head. I'll upload this as -5 after your -4 upload
migrates to testing.

One question (sorry, I'm a svn illiterate, I don't like it
particularly much): how do I create the tags for releases? AFAICS
there is no 'svn tag' command or something similar?

Thank you,

Martin