Re: uploaded planets for the OCaml 3.10.1 transition

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 08:27:36AM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Thanks for fixing this! It looks fine to me.

Cool, note that it has been accepted exactly today.

> Not at all, I'd like to see it on alioth. I tried to import it a while
> ago, but it failed. Last time, ISTR that Ralf added me to the project,
> but maybe something went wrong back then.

I added you a couple of days a go, so I guess this was a good reason for
not being able to commit. (Though since some months now our repository
has been writable by all DDs, don't know when exactly you tried ....)

> Right, I'll give this a go. I start with my last versinon, import your
> patch, and then do further changes there.
<snip>
> I'd like to, /me ♥ cdbs, too. :) I just admittedly neglected planets
> recently, since it's a low-maintenance thing anyway.

OK, cool, please also set the maintainer to Debian OCaml Maintainers as
most our other packages, so that it is easier to follow planets. Let me
know if you need any help.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/