status pages and their fixes

I've found some time to fix some of our status page for monitoring OCaml
transitions. All the pages I will be talking about are linked from our
main page available at http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/.

The various graphs and lists related to the build order of OCaml related
packages [1][2][3] were not being updated since several months, due to a
simple mistake in the corresponding Makefile. They are now updated daily
again, and some of the code have been rewritten to work around the
apt-pkg library which sucks badly. In particular, the lists of OCaml
related package [1] should now be up to date and can be used as a source
for generating the binNMU requests we are waiting for.  Please have a
look at the list to see if some packages are still missing due to some
other bug.

The status page showing the various packages and the version of OCaml
they have been rebuilt against [4] has been debugged and is now showing
much more packages than it was before. In it there was a bugged regexp
which inhibited matching the OCaml version corresponding to some
packages.  Again, please check the list and see if some packages are
missing from the status page. Remember that for some packages we have
only information about their build dependencies on ocaml, and not about
the runtime dependencies (since they don't have any on ocaml).

Cheers.

[1] http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_src_pkgs.txt
[2] http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_build_deps.png
[3] http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/build_order.txt