Upload of ocaml 3.10.0-9 (no more ocamlopt for ia64, arm and alpha)

Hello all,

After a short discussion with S. Mimram and some work back in november
on the ocaml package, i think it is time for an upload. The transition
to ocaml 3.10.0 seems complete. We have regular problem with ocamlopt on
three arches.

Here is the changelog for the version to come:

ocaml (3.10.0-9) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Samuel Mimram ]
  * Suggest "tarballs" instead of "upstream" in the policy as directory
    name for storing upstream sources since it is more standard.
  * Corrected emacs startup file, closes: #446177.

  [ Stefano Zacchiroli ]
  * add patch camlrun_shared, which ships an alternative version of the
    camlrun library (called "camlrun_shared") made of PIC objects
  * add Homepage field to debian/control

  [ Sylvain Le Gall ]
  * fixes in cdbs class for ocamldoc generation, provides
    ocamldoc-api-ref-config to centralize generation of .ocamldoc-apiref
  * remove ia64, arm and alpha native arches (no more ocamlopt for this
    arches)
  * Array is bashism, remove it from ocamldoc-api-ref-config

 -- Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org>  Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:28:48 +0100

There is many bugs around concerning problems with native compilation on
ia64, arm and alpha. I don't think they should be closed, because they
are still opened bugs and most of them has been sent to upstream. If you
have some bugs concerning ocamlopt on one of this 3 arches, you should
reassign it to ocaml package, and lower the bug criticity, since a
workaround has been set up.

FYI, only ocamlc will be available from now on this 3 arches. OCamlopt
is not shipped anymore for these arches. If some experienced ocaml
hackers want to solve this issue, we will re-enable this arch with the
provided patch...

I plan to upload the package on friday.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall