Re: please upload approx from svn

Hello,

On 06-12-2007, Eric Cooper <ecc@cmu.edu> wrote:
> I've committed version 3.0.0 of approx to svn, which adds pdiff
> support and is a fairly major change.  I've been using it for a few
> weeks without problems, so I think it's ready for uploading.

I'll do it tonight.

Is there any chance that we can also upload a version to backports.org?
(i.e. does it work with ocaml in etch).

> If I can figure out how, I'm considering applying for the new Debian
> Maintainer status so I can upload the packages I maintain.  Would one
> of you DDs be willing to sponsor me for that?

I will sponsor you for this. Begin the procedure, and at one step you
need something like an advocate.

You should also add "Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes" field into you approx
source package, to be allowed to upload it.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall