Re: /usr/include/curl/curl.h conflict installing cduce

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 11:03:31AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 09:07:24AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> > Installing cduce from stable at the moment is giving me an error about
> > the file /usr/include/curl/curl.h, included in both
> > libcurl3-gnutls-dev and libcurl3-dev.  Is this a bug or am I missing
> > something?
>
> It appears to be a bug indeed, a pity it ended up in unstable. Let's see
> what we can do for the next point release.

Did you mean to say 'stable' there?

> Are you able to install libcurl-ocaml-dev alone?

If I remove:
  libcurl3-gnutls-dev
  libcurl3-dev

I can then install libcurl-ocaml-dev (which depends upon and installs
libcurl3-gnutls-dev).

In fact, I can then go on to install cduce successfully, so I'm
guessing that the problem is that 'libcurl3-gnutls-dev' needs to have
a 'Conflicts: libcurl3-dev' added?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones