Re: Using graphivz's bindings

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 05:44:20PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Wrong url.  http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/graphviz.git;a=summary
> is the gitweb page, you can git-clone either
> git.debian.org:/git/collab-maint/graphviz (uses ssh transport) or
> git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/graphviz (anonymous clone using
> the native git transport).

Thanks for the pointer.

Looking at the package the main advice that IMO needs to be implemented
is still to split libgraphviz-ocaml and libgraphviz-ocaml-dev (Cyril:
see the thread on debian-ocaml-maint for details on what should be put
in one and what in the other, I'm not sure you're following our mailing
list and I forgot to Cc you in previous posts).

In addition to that, you will also need to install ocaml stuff under
/usr/lib/ocaml/VERSION/graphviz/ rather then under
/usr/lib/graphviz/ocaml/ which is what I still see in the git version of
the package.