ocaml-curses

Sorry if I'm being a bit demanding :-) Does someone from the Debian
community want to be a co-maintainer of the ocaml-curses upstream
(ie. http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/,
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ocaml-tmk/)?

If you do, send me your Savannah username.

It's no secret that my motivation for maintaining ocaml-curses is so
that I can get ocaml-libvirt and particularly virt-top
(http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/) into Debian and Fedora.  This
package is a little bit tricky for Debian because it requires libvirt
(which is blocked on missing xen-dev package) and ocaml-csv, which I
also hope someone can package.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones