Re: libaio bindings

> * Goswin von Brederlow:
>
>> I tried to write some C code that uses libaio to see how it works
>> before writing bindings and that worked with a simple file:
>>
>>     int fd = open("testfile", O_RDWR | O_CREAT | O_TRUNC, 0660);
>>
>> I had to piece the workings together from the undocumented header file
>> which kind of sucked. But the code seems to work.
>
> It works, it's just not asynchronous.

Hmm, I have to test that reading from multiple disks in a single
io_submit request, which is what I actualy need anyway.

But my simple test fires of 10 requests and then waits for a minimum
of 5 events twice and gets them in t2o bunches. So I assumed it would
do them asynchronously. Maybe still in-order but that would be fine
with me.

MfG
        Goswin