Re: svn commit notifications sent to this list

> So, here comes the poll: does subscribing this list to the -commit list
> of the pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project bother any of you, guys?

Well, I would say that I'm not fond of it. I'm actually subscribed to
-maint mostly because I maintain one Ocaml-related package and want to
hear about possible transition/problems with Ocaml stuff.

Getting commit messages would be extra useless stuff for me and I'd
vote for keeping the lists separated.

However, I'm not an active member in the community here so don't
consider my advice with too much value. If changing things is suitable
and valuable for you guys, then I'm OK with that and I'll live with
that.