svn commit notifications sent to this list

Here I'am again. I would like to have this mailing list subscribed to
the -commit mailing list of our projects on alioth, so that we receive
notifications of commits together with commit messages and patches.

My experience in other pkg- projects on alitoh is that notifications
will improve monitoring the liveness of a project and foster fruitful
discussions on list. That's why we have the CIA bot on the IRC channel,
and that's why I'm asking the list to be subscribed instead of simply
subscribing myself to the -commit mailing list.

Last time I asked Jerome opposed to that, but now, AFAIK, he is no
longer a member of the ocaml maint task force, having no longer the
maintainership of any ocaml related package. (That's what he said, don't
remember if on this list or to me in private mail, I'm not trying to
kicking out anyone of course)

So, here comes the poll: does subscribing this list to the -commit list
of the pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project bother any of you, guys?

Thanks for your attention,
Cheers.

PS you can have a look at the amount of traffic on the -commit list on
   its archives available here:

    http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ocaml-maint-commits/