ocamlopt not in s390 version of ocaml-nox. Why?

Hi,

[CC'ing ocaml-nox maintainers]

    I was browsing the bug list, and found #372074 (assigned to cameleon).
It's a FTBFS bug in s390 (probably others), because it can't find the ocamlopt
program.

    A quick check revealed that the program is usually available in the
ocaml-nox package (see [1]), but it's _not_ there for s390 (see [2]). I don't
know if that's a bug on ocaml-nox or what.

    So, the question is, why isn't ocamlopt in the ocaml-nox package for s390?
Is there any workaround, or simply cameleon won't work in that architecture?

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!

[1] http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=ocamlopt&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386
[2] http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=ocamlopt&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=s390