Re: Transition to ocaml 3.09.2

Ralf Treinen wrote:
[mlgmp stuff...]
> If noone else is working on this I can do an upload tonight.
[...]
I guess we need some lintian checks for ocaml packages. Im the three
packages that I just uploaded (as NMU, or as regular uploader), there
were mistakes which prevnted them from being handled automatically:

- a target in debian/rules called "transition" instead of debian/control
Thanks for uploading mlgmp. I had originally had the transition target as a phony target to make rebuilding easier (this was before we started binNMU'ing everything), but your fix isn't quite right either. That target built both the control file and some other .in files. So, these need to be split so that control is not built automatically and the rest are. I will fix this later once the rdeps of mlgmp have had a chance to build (no use delaying the transition at this point).

-Mike