Re: Transition to ocaml 3.09.2

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 04:19:02AM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 18:20:22 +0000, Julien Cristau wrote:
>
> > the following packages need source uploads for the new ocaml in sid:
[...]

I guess we need some lintian checks for ocaml packages. Im the three
packages that I just uploaded (as NMU, or as regular uploader), there
were mistakes which prevnted them from being handled automatically:

- a target in debian/rules called "transition" instead of
  "debian/control"
- a replacement string #OCamlABI" in debian/control.in which was mistyped
- a target debian/control in debian/rules which was not declared as
  phony, such that the file was not regenerated when it existed already.

-Ralf.