Re: binNMU requests for the ocaml transition

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 06:16:28PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Anyway, the script I'm using for this is smart enough that it won't pick up
> any false-positives for packages you've already uploaded, because it knows
> not to try to binNMU packages that are sourcefully out-of-date on an
> architecture.
>
> Which is why, all I should need to know is the list of packages that are
> being renamed. :)

BTW, didn't we decide to add a 'ocaml-abi-<version>' virtual package which
would be depended on by all ocaml packages, so this one can be used as root of
the rebuild tree, without waiting for a list of any kind ? Or was it in the
kernel discussion that i proposed such an idea ?

Steve, do you think that this would be a good idea ?