Re: [maxence.guesdon@inria.fr: A propos de Cameleon]

Hello,

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:53:32AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Message received from Maxence about cameleon2, He wrote me privately, and
> after i asked him, it was ok to send the info to the list.
>
> For those who don't speak french, basically, Maxence mentions that cameleon2
> is now stable (still it is version 1.9.13, and not 2.0.0).
>
> On a side note, caml-get is also stable, but has not yet support for licences
> handling.
>
> I guess Sylvain may be interested in the cameleon bit, not sure who is
> packaging caml-get these days.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Indeed, i take a good note about the fact that cameleon is ready. I will
package it ASAP (there is a lot of things i need to do ASAP).

By the way, sorry for be a bit not productive this day, i am still not
finished with my "new home" and i have a lot of work "in the real life".

Regard
Sylvain Le Gall