Re: [Fwd: [Caml-list] version 3.09.3 is out]

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 08:37:04PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> So unless someone objects to it, the plan for now is to finalize
> dh_ocaml and update the policy once it's done.

In the meantime ...

SPAM SPAM SPAM

For those of you who are already using cdbs in their packages, I would
recommend to have a look at ocaml.mk (which is shipped by the ocaml
3.09.3 package already in the repo) and adopt it in your packages. That
way it would be easier in the future to perform changes recommended by
policy changing just one package instead of tons of them. For instance,
I plan change ocaml.mk to automatically invoke dh_ocaml as soon as we
are happy about it.

For those of you who are not using cdbs ... it's time to consider using
it :-)))

SPAM SPAM SPAM