Re: ocaml 3.09.3 released

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 09:26:18AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I hereby ask for permission to go ahead with the 3.09.3 transition,
> starting to upload the ocaml package to unstable.

I just talked with vorlon on IRC, they have no particular argument
against this transition.

Still, we should better wait for the following two to happen (both):

1) all packages being re-built in the last few days against the latest
   pcre-ocaml to enter testing
2) the dh_ocaml stuff to be in shape

On (2) there is still the RFC issued by Samuel.
I personally agree with waiting for it as well