Ocaml on Arm

Current attempts to build Felix on arm processor by Debian
autobuilder indicate failures running Felix compiler which
is written in Ocaml:

Unpacking ocaml-native-compilers
(from .../ocaml-native-compilers_3.09.2-6_arm.deb) ...

Since these tests work on other processors, and the
code is basically machine and platform independent,
there is a strong indication this is a bug in Ocaml
rather than Felix. It is possible the problem
is resource related (stack/heap overflow, too many
file handles open, integer overflow, etc) but this does seem unlikely.

Unfortunately I don't have an arm processor so have no way to
even attempt to isolate the problem (and due to a 'bug' in the
build system we can't even see the diagnostic output, we just
get an error code)

Does anyone have an Arm floating around to try to reproduce
the problem?

[There's a tarball at

http://felix.sourceforge.net/flx_1.1.2_src.tgz

for non-debian build]

This result is somewhat weird because 100 or so other
tests pass. Furthermore, the same tests existed
for Felix 1.1.1, and at that time (Jan 9 07:33) all the
tests passed (on arm), eg: from the 1.1.1 autobuild on arm:

PATH=bin:"$PATH" LD_LIBRARY_PATH=rtl:"$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" bin/flxg -Ilib
tut/examples/mig04
PATH=bin:"$PATH" LD_LIBRARY_PATH=rtl:"$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" bin/flxg -Ilib tut/examples/tut101

there's no failure but on the recent test:

***** UNIT TESTING PACKAGE flx_tut_migrate TESTFILE: tut/examples/mig04.flx ************
TRANSLATING tut/examples/mig04.flx
PATH=bin:"$PATH" LD_LIBRARY_PATH=rtl:"$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" bin/flxg -Ilib tut/examples/mig04
  .. ERROR CODE 0xb
TESTFILE -- ERROR! tut/examples/mig04
TESTFILE -- ERROR! tut/examples/mig04.flx (build)

it fails. (this COULD be a problem with inconsistent ABI and Debian,
but I doubt that too?) I think 0xb error is a segfault.