Re: DD for Felix package requested

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 20:30 +1000, skaller wrote:

> Be useful if this message:
> dpkg-checkbuilddeps: error: cannot read control file debian/control: No
> such file or directory
> actually said where it was looking :)

Because if it had I'd have spotted the problem immediately:
there is no control file, only a control.in, the target
'transition' has to be run to patch the Ocaml ABI number in,
creating the control file .. I did do this manually .. but
not in the directory where the system was looking, which was

However I'm still lost, as to when to create 'control'
since it isn't actually exported to the build area.
I need it to be (I can't use the correct ABI numbers
because I'm running CVS ocaml, not the Debian installed
one, so I have to hack the ABI numbers for testing ..
or try to do the build in the chroot)