RFU: camlrpc 0.4.5

Hi,

Samuel, I've updated the Debian package for camlrpc:
 - update to new upstream version 0.4.5
 - update watch version to 3
 - add linda override file to ignore the warning concerning the fact
   that ocamlrpcgen is not stripped (for some reason, ocamlrpcgen
   doesn't work when being stripped)

Could you check that everything is ok and upload it ?

(I've already tested it with demexp server and client, which rely on
camlrpc for communication).

BTW, I've been informed of this 0.4.5 release of camlrpc by looking at
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=thomas.petazzoni@enix.org
(watch unstable column). Is there any way to be informed by e-mail of
the release of an upstream version detected by the watch mechanism ?

Thanks!

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org