Re: ocamlfind problem

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 16:58 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> But basically, there are two variables (bytecode and native) which are set in
> the file, but which should be made depednent on install.ml options, using the
> Arg argument. I would say something like -n -> native and -b -> bytecode, and
> have the thing iterate over both of them.

Hmm, ok.

> That said, it builds .cma/.cmxa libraries, so are those used only by the tool,
> or are there also usefull for the user ?

Only used by the tool at this stage. Although, the other program by the
same people - haxe.org - uses the same libraries. Upstream tells me that
shared libraries are hard to do in ocaml, so if I package haxe, it will
also have embedded copies of these libraries.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise